What happens before launching?
Whether you are a brand new client or an existing Yoyo site, we will send you an on-boarding form to kick off the Order Ahead setup.
We recommend that you review this document thoroughly as it guides you through the different steps you need to follow to be ready for launch.
The typical Order Ahead onboarding process includes:
- Setting up each site's dashboard (complete with menus and operational times)
- Training the site manager on the dashboard and Order Ahead functionality
- Setting up a dedicated pre-order collection area if your venue permits
- Delivering onsite promotional material for customers to download the Yoyo app
- Login details into Yoyo’s customer engagement platform (Yoyo Engage)
We will be on hand to guide you through the setup process at all stages, ensuring that your Order Ahead launch runs smoothly and that your customers will soon be able to pre-order and pay through your branded retailer space.
For more information, please contact our partner support team through email@example.com