Where can I find the status of my Campaign?
When on your Engage account, go to the Campaign Launcher. You’ll find the different campaign states above the all the types of campaign.
- It’s the default status that your for a new campaign
- Your campaign will remain in the draft section of the campaign launcher until you submit it for review.
- Your new campaign is automatically saved and stored as a draft when moving through the different sections of the campaign builder.
- Once you built your campaign, you need to submit it for review. Our team and your Client Success Manager (CSM) is automatically alerted.
- The campaign can either directly be approved, or sent back with some recommendations.
- If approved, its status will switch from Processing to Scheduled or Active
- If we have any suggestions, we’ll notify you by email and we’ll change its status once you’re happy with it. It’s status will become Returned.
- Any campaign that’s been approved before its due date becomes Scheduled.
- The Scheduled campaign will automatically become Active on the day it’s due to start.
- We encourage all your campaigns to be built and reviewed before you’d like them to become active.
- A campaign is Active when it’s been approved and is within its start and end date.
- An Active campaign automatically becomes completed when it psses its end date.
- An Active campaign is visible in your retailer-branded space within the app via the in-app banner.
- To make changes to active campaign, please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Completed campaign has been Active and has passed its end date without being stopped.
- You can view the results of your completed campaigns in the Campaign Impact Report.
- A campaign becomes Stopped when it has manually been deactivated before its end date.
- We highly recommend that Active campaigns are not stopped before a campaign reaches its end date as it can lead to dissatisfied customers.
- If you wish to change the status of your campaign to Stopped, please contact your CSM or email@example.com